Cullys exists to serve Australia’s Naval Defence capabilities.
For over Three and a Half Decades Cullys has served the Defence as the prime contractor for the Installation and Maintenance and delivery of the Royal Australian Navy’s fleet.
Cullys close collaboration with Defence and our partners has allowed Cullys to operate at the forefront of its field, providing invaluable service to the through-life support of the vessels operating with Australian waters.
Partnering with some of the leading suppliers across the world.
We offer a diverse and multi-disciplined range of services including:
• Sales & Product Support;
• Engineering, Systems Design;
• Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance, Upgrade and Repairs
• System Integration Testing & Commissioning;
• Tailored Customer Training Programs
• Design Drawing & Documentation Services;
Our commitment to Defence has seen Cullys client base continue to expand. Our flexibility allows Cullys to be able to deliver exceptional results.
We provide a full range of expertise across:
• Mechanical, and
• Process solutions
• Ship Automation and Control
• Automated Cargo Monitoring Control
• Switchboard & Control Panel Manufacture and Installation
We apply these to:
• New projects,
• Product Support
• Set to Work and Commissioning
• Through life cycle support.
As an acknowledgement of our capabilities, Cullys has recently been recognised by the Defence Material Organisation for the contributions made by Cullys since 2006 in support of the Australian Defence Organisation.