Engine Room Supply Fans
Scope of Works:
- Engine room Fan number 1 and reversible fan number 2 removed from vessel for cleaning and overhaul
- El. Motors with fan impellers and casing taken out for overhaul in workshop. All parts dismantled.
- Impellers to be cleaned and balanced.
- Motor bearings renewed.
- El. Motors cleaned, varnished and baked and external painted.
- Megger test before and after.
- Balanced rotor after baking
- Reassembled and tested motor in the workshop for one hour, stator and motor bearing temperature to be measured and recorded during this test.
- Test carried out in the presence of the ships staff. After all necessary repairs and test at shore, motor to be transported to the vessel and refitted in place, alignment of the coupling to be verified by the ship’s staff.