Central to Cullys business culture is our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and everyone who visits our workplaces. This commitment is of the highest priority and will not be compromised.
It is our commitment to:
- Afford health and safety the highest priority over other business objectives;
- Provide and maintain safe workplaces, systems, plant and equipment;
- Provide sufficient supervision, information and training to ensure our people are safe at work;
- Apply work procedures and systems that strive to eliminate or control any hazardous environments and situations;
- Comply with all applicable laws, standards and regulations while aspiring to exceed these where possible;
- Apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist;
- Report and investigate all incidents and near misses in order to prevent similar events in the future;
- Monitor our health and safety performance whilst striving for continual improvement; and
- Foster a culture that empowers and encourages everyone to act in accordance with this policy.
Cullys recognises that the success of our Health and Safety Policy relies on the total commitment and cooperation of all management, client and employees who conduct business with Cullys.