Our quality system is based on ISO 9001:2015 and our quality objectives are to:
- Use the quality management system as a tool to achieve best practise outcomes across the organisation;
- Ensure continuous improvement.
To implement this policy we continuously focus on meeting our customers’ needs and compliance with statutory obligations. Our quality management system provides mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and stimulating process improvements.
Cullys have procedures and disciplines in place to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training;
- Responsibilities for quality are established and these responsibilities are communicated clearly to all employees;
- The policies and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectations of our customers and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet those expectations.