Where overboard discharge of a waste holding tank is permitted, SeaLand DTD controls offer many options to match preferred methods of tank discharge operation. A key-operated switch allows the user to activate the discharge pump, or set the DTD panel for semi- or fully- automatic operation, depending on the DTD model. All panels include a green light that indicates when the discharge pump is running. DTD controls can be used with a discharge pump operating on the same voltage and a maximum circuit rating of 20 amps
Key Benefits – DTD01, DTD02
- Manually activates pump to discharge holding tank contents directly overboard in unrestricted waters
- Green light indicates when discharge pump is running; reminds operator to shut off pump to prevent burn-out
- Keyed switch provides U.S. Coast Guard-approved security when key is removed; no padlocks or other mechanical fasteners are required
- When integrated with DTM04 tank monitor system, discharge pump automatically shuts off when tank is empty
- DTD02 panel provides warning indicator and prevents discharge pump operation if seacock is closed; prevents pump or boat damage
Cullys provides high level support and products for the most advanced toilet system that matches perfectly with your Recreational Vehicle (RV), and boats (Marine industries). The Sealand range of toilet technologies offers a complete, premium-quality selection from one convenient source.
Check out our entire range of Sealand Sanitation products for Marine and RV use. Our range of marine toilet technologies include VacuFlush (vacuum), Masterflush (macerating) and gravity discharge.