Resistive touch panel with display (4 digit / 7 segment), with LED’s for status indication and an audible alarm
The E-Plex 367TPD series has a resistive touch panel, with LED’s for status indication and a 4-digit, 7-segment numerical LED display allowing valuable information to be viewed. The touch panel display also includes an audible alarm for switch input verification or alert conditions.
Customizable artwork is available for button identification. The display’s electroluminescent (EL) backlight allows the entire touch screen to be illuminated uniformly, making it easy to view in various lighting conditions.
The backlight can also be operated in a screen saver mode which will blank it when not in use to extend the life of the EL panel. In addition, the audible alarm can be muted for nighttime operation.
- 6 LED’s for status indications.
- Up to 8 user-defined touch regions.
- Piezo buzzer for alert notification.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night-time display.
- 3” diagonal resistive touch panel.
- 4-digit numerical display to show values with tenths decimal point.
- Custom artwork overlays with a variety of plastic bezel finishes for interior aesthetics.
- LEN value 20.
- Impact resistance: 9g steel ball dropped from 300mm.
- Vibration: 1G, 10 – 500Hz for 1 hour, each direction.
- Moisture resistance: IP20.
- PCB characteristics: UL94V-0.