Resistive touch panel, with LED’s for status indication and an audible alarm for switch input verification or alert conditions
The E-Plex 416TPS series has a resistive touch panel, with LED’s for status indication. The touch panel display also includes an audible alarm for switch input verification or alert conditions.
Customizable artwork is available for button identification. The display’s electroluminescent (EL) backlight allows the entire touch screen to be illuminated uniformly, making them easy to view in various lighting
conditions. The backlight can also be operated in a screen saver mode which will blank it when not in use to extend the life of the EL panel. In addition, the audible alarm can be muted for nighttime operation.
- 10 Green LED’s for status indications.
- Up to 10 user-defined touch regions.
- Piezo buzzer for alert notification.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night-time display.
- 3” diagonal resistive touch panel.
- Custom artwork overlays with a variety of plastic bezel finishes for interior aesthetics.
- LEN value 6.
- Impact resistance: 9g steel ball dropped from 30cm.
- Vibration: 1G, 10 – 500Hz for 1 hour, each direction.
- Moisture resistance: IP50.
- PCB characteristics: UL94V-0.