Get the water-conserving efficiency of VacuFlush technology in an opulent, residential scale toilet with SeaLand VacuFlush 4700 series toilets from Dometic. Upscale style and electronic operation perfectly complement today’s tastes in motor yacht design and convenience.
With freshwater flushing, instantaneous evacuation of bowl contents, and thorough rinsing action, VacuFlush 4700 series toilets deliver sparkling clean, odor-free performance. Using only 0.33 gal. (1.26 liter) per flush in the “normal” mode or 0.10 gal. (0.39 liter) in the “low” mode, 4700 series toilets greatly extend the use of a holding tank between pump-outs as compared to manual and other electric toilets. In the “low” mode, very little water remains in the toilet after flushing. This prevents splashing water out of the bowl while a boat is underway or in rough seas.
SeaLand VacuFlush 4700 series toilets provide an abundance of features to satisfy diverse owner preferences and boatbuilder requirements. 4700 series toilets come in standard-height units with above-floor or below-floor discharge options. Electronic flushing can be activated by either a residential-style handle or wall-mounted switch.
Additional options include a choice of white or bone colors.
- Powerful vacuum flush
- Ultra low water consumption in two modes – “normal” flush at 0.33 gal. (1.26 l) or “low” flush at 0.10 gal. (0.39 l)
- VacuFlush wall switch; compatible with popular Vimar and Gewiss frames (not included)
- Flat-back design – fits against bulkheads
- Residential-style wood seat with elongated opening
- Automatic “full tank” shutdown prevents overfilling the holding tank (when connected to tank level indication system)
- Service mode allows cleaning or other service without running water
- 12 V DC or 24 V DC operation