Fitting a standard marine toilet in a small boat head usually meant sacrificing comfort and appearance for the sake of fit and function. However, the Omnidirectional Rotating Base Installation Technology puts a whole new spin to basic marine heads with the new MasterFlush 7100 series of Orbit toilets. By providing a full 360 degrees of bowl-to-base rotation, the Orbit toilet base can be positioned in any configuration to maximize even the smallest installation space and accommodate diverse plumbing layouts.
Employing the same large enameled seat and deep ceramic bowl size of a residential round-front toilet, the 7100 toilet series introduces a new path to better comfort for owners of small boats. Smoothly contoured seat-to-bowl design conveys an expensive look – without the extra cost. And the deep, rounded slope adds not only to the appearance, but also to splash-resistance during use and while underway.
As with all Dometic MasterFlush toilets, the 7100 series assures trouble-free, odor-free performance by virtue of its unmatched maceration effectiveness. A rugged, glass-filled nylon twin impeller instantly draws effluent into the macerating chamber, where the 10-bladed stainless steel cutting wheel pulverizes waste and ejects it to the discharge line/holding tank.
- Powerful macerating flush
- Full 360-degree ORBIT bowl-to-base rotation allows limitless base positioning in small spaces and diverse layouts
- Small footprint – fits in most any head compartment
- Uses as little as 1/3-gallon (1.2 l) per flush
- Residential-size toilet seat and deep bowl for hygienic use
- 12 V DC or 24 V DC operation