For a powerful macerator toilet in an easy-to-install, easy-to-use fixture, SeaLand 8100 series MasterFlush toilets offer an alternative with appealing value.
The electric toilet and flush control panel are the only components to install – no external control module is necessary.
SeaLand 8100 series macerator toilets provide two flush settings to help manage water use: “Normal” flush adds a small amount of water to the bowl after every flush; “Dry Bowl” flushing does not add water to the bowl. Because flushes are controlled by how long the flush button is pressed, average consumption is estimated at 0.6 gallons (2.3 liters) per flush.
- Powerful macerating flush
- Angled back and small footprint fits against hull in small head spaces
- Normal and Dry Bowl flush options
- Solid enameled wood seat with elongated opening
- Through-the-floor or through-the-wall discharge fittings
- 12 V DC or 24 V DC operation