The 801iPlex provides connectivity between an E-Plex system and iOS devices (Apple iPhone and iPad) via Wi-Fi
The 801iPlex provides connectivity between an E-Plex system and iOS devices (Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) via Wi-Fi. It allows bi-directional control and monitoring of an E-Plex system, to deliver a polished user interface through a familiar device.
Graphical designs are created through CommandFusion; a powerful, free to download software package that blends graphical layout, scripting, and macros. CommandFusion can also be used to control third-party systems. For example you could seamlessly control lighting via E-Plex, and an audio system via a third-party infra-red interface from within the same touchscreen design.
- Allows powerful control and monitoring of an E-Plex
system from iOS devices.
- Supports both local and remote control.
- Can communicate with iOS devices directly (ad-hoc), or via an existing access point (infrastructure).
- Can connect to the local network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
- Integration of 3rd party systems.
- Integrated EP3 simple connector system.
- High quality royalty free graphical themes included with E-Logic.
- Sample GUI layouts and E-Logic designs included with E-Logic.